Tuesday, July 1, 2008

If pictures tells a thousand words...

Here is your novel. I still feel like I have simultaneously been in a bar fight, 5 day stage race and a week long bender. Wow, is still the only thing I can say about it. More words to come soon. I have to go back into the real world today and I am not happy about it. But what keeps me going is the memories and knowing that this is going to happen again. Before I rush out the door I want to thank everyone involved.

Matt J and Eric over at Biowheels for the swag, place to party and for just being great people that embraced the idea of the Enduro the first time I mentioned it.

Jeff and I-9 for the most amazing place to throw the urban trials, pump track, skinnies, bunny hop and dirt jump portion of the Enduro. Thanks for coming out on your day off to join in the fun and for making the most bad ass mountain bike wheels in the world (I-9s are officially the MBAMBWW).

Swiftwick's own Sharpie pulled through in so many respects, again it's hard to put in to words.. thanks for hooking us up with THE BEST SOCKS IN THE WORLD.. perfect for the MBAMBW!

Pisgah Works for donating tons of swag and who's good times attitude has made this town feel like home as soon as I landed.

To my new best friend, race promoter extraordinaire, bad ass mountain bike racer and winner of the party for the last two nights in a row. If you see this girl out on the town buy her a beer because the Enduro would not have been nearly as cool with out her help and ability to go days with out sleep and wonderful attitude. Beth Roberts, we love you!

Thanks to French Broad Brewing and Yazoo Brewing for donating three kegs of beer that were finished in two days.

To all of our volunteers, including but not limited to:

Lauren Britton

Rachel Devore

Traci Malone

Chris Bennett

Ty Gilpen

Michelle Pugliese

Lara Lustig

Matt Dinsmore

Chris Otahal

Derrick

I-9 Jeff

Mike Mooney

So many people came out to help in what ever way they could. You know who you are and we are sending you the love...

More words coming and more pictures / video will be up soon.

Bike love!

Jut (and Beth)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Swiftwick in the house!!!! Sharpie is still recovering, especially after 4 hours of sleep and right back at it on Monday morning... Yikes!

VIVA ENDURO DE OCHO!!!!

I am already in for next year. Book it quick so I build my entire year around it.

PisgahWorks said...

That was ridiculous. No event like it ever happened in my bike world. Way to step it up JUT.

Thanks to all mentioned and the participants.

skippy haha said...

you guys cancelled my event! then i ordered pizza & fell asleep. my enduro level is cero. congrats jut, MBAMBW! when's enduro de nueve?